Looking for that little sweet treat? Are you trying to keep it plant-based and delicious? Are you looking for something to put on the table that will wow your friends and family? Look no further! These pretty little gems will show off your baking skills with minimal effort. We love these show-stopping delights that are not too sweet, and just the perfect amount to treat.
- 3/4 cup room temperature vegan butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 20 pieces Redifarms edible flowers
- Mix vegan butter and coconut sugar with a hand mixer. Add the flour and knead into a dough.
- Cover the dough with a plastic foil and chill it in the fridge for an hour.
- Roll out the dough and put the Redifarms edible flowers on top. Press them carefully into the dough with the rolling pin. The dough should be thick after doing this.
- Preheat the oven to 356 Fahrenheit.
- Cut out round cookies with one flower in the center of each cookie. Put them on a parchment paper lined baking tray with a bit of space in between them.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes until slightly golden. They shouldn’t become too dark.
- Open the oven and let the cookies cool down. Take the baking tray out of the oven. Let the cookies cool down completely.
- Serve and enjoy